At 5G Networks we’ve spent around $2.5m updating our data centres to bring you the best experience possible in Brisbane, Sydney, North Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide Data Centres.
Our latest updates include:
- New batteries
- Spare battery banks
- Updated battery monitoring system
- Increased high quality UPS at facilities
- Updated with staging rooms.
- Upgraded cooling systems for additional redundancy
- Additional temperature monitoring systems installed in cold aisles
- Added complete new BMS (Building Management system) monitoring everything for each facility
- Upgraded security systems with dual biometric and card access (in case you forget your pass)
- One card now enables access to all your service sites
- Power readings can be monitored remotely for each customer
We have high-density racks, lockable cages, lockable, quarter, half and full cabinets available now!